1. Accoridng to Theory at a Glance, the health belief model and the transtheoretical model addresses behavior at what level?
1. What are the 6 constructs of the HBM?
1. using the HBM as a lens to answer this question consider the following: My friend and I get into an accident after a night of drinking. We drove home under the influence and were lucky nobody was hurt. This has me thinking about changing my drinking behavior.
|cue to action|
|none of theses|
1. _______ is a person’s belief in thier ability to take action.
1. What are the five stages of change in the TTM?
1. How do the processes of change fit into the TTM?
1. What is an example of counter-conditioning?
1. What was the major thing you learned through the reading this week? Be specific.