1. Briefly describe homes and communities in Oak Park, Illinois, USA
2. Discuss how the community of Oak Park is affected/impacted by homes and communities.
3. Explore homes and communities’ health situations from historical, present, and future-oriented perspectives.
4. Discuss any strategies that are planned or have been implemented to address homes and communities’ issues to safeguard or improve societal and environmental health. Consider the barriers and facilitators for success of these strategies. Propose strategies if none are found.
5. Within the paper, consider and address population health concepts such as “social justice” and “the greater good.”
6. Utilize and appropriately cite relevant public/governmental agency websites and media/newspaper publications to substantiate your writing.
7. References in APA format (7th edition)
8. Length: 2 pages (approximately 500 words)
· For more information about HealthyPeople 2020’s Environmental Health objectives/themes
· Official website of Oak Park, Illinois, USA
· US Census Bureau
Note: Search relevant public/governmental agency websites and media/newspaper publications to help understand the situation from historical, present, and future-oriented perspectives.