1. Film Analysis #2 will focus on mise-en-scene OR cinematography in the movie “Trial of the Chicago 7.” It is available here on Blackboard or through Netflx.
The video and sound quality will be much better if you can watch it on a TV on Netflix.
See attached instructions and rubric.
2. This semester you’ll have to write four reading responses to the various reading assignments. These four reading responses will have due dates spread out across the semester. Each reading response should be a 1-2 page typed response to the assigned reading. It should be double spaced, 12pt font, Times New Roman. Beyond those requirements, formatting doesn’t particularly matter, I’m just looking for your reaction to the assigned reading (what you thought of it, and why).
This second response will be due before midnight on Sunday, October 10th, and you can write in response to ONLY ONE of the following assigned readings:
· Coates’ Between the World and Me (the second half of Part 2)
· Coates’ Between the World and Me (all of Part 3)
· The Netfllix documentary, 13th, directed by Ava DuVernay
You can write in response to these during any of the weeks in which they are assigned, but please keep in mind you must write one by the deadline mentioned above. Please text me on Remind with any questions.