Project: Securing a Microsoft Windows Environment
Always Fresh is expanding. The company is adding another application server and several workstations. As the IT infrastructure grows, it becomes more difficult to manage the added computers and devices.
Consider the Windows servers and workstations in each of the domains of a typical IT infrastructure. Based on your understanding of Group Policy, determine possible Group Policy Objects that will make it easier to manage groups of computers. Focus on common aspects of groups of computers, such as permissions for workstations or printers defined for use by groups of users.
Recommend Group Policy Objects for the Always Fresh environment in a summary report to management. You must defend your choices with valid rationale.
· Internet access
· Course textbook
· Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
· Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space
· Citation Style: APA
· Length: 2 to 4 pages
· I provided adequate recommendations for Group Policy Objects.
· I created a well-developed and formatted report with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
· I followed the submission guidelines.
Title: Security Strategies in Windows Platforms and Applications
Authors: Michael G. Solomon
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Publication Date: 2019-10-15