The special research project proposal will provide a clear description of the problem and the proposed method of solving it. The proposal will explain the topic and problem being investigated that has scholarly merit and provide evidence that the student has critically read recent literature on the topic. (Project Proposal Approval Form)
All research projects must include the following information:
· Title Page
· Approval Page
· Dedication or Acknowledgements (optional)
· Table of Contents
· List of Tables and Figures (if any)
· List of Appendices
· List of Abbreviations
For chapter organization, please below to identify what information to include for clinical research project you are completing. After the chapter outline, all students will include the reference list, appendices, and any IRB information.
The clinical research project will be written in the present tense. The research project proposal will include:
Chapter III: Project Methodology and Implementation Plan
· Introduction to the research project
· Statement of the problem
· Background of the problem
· Purpose of the project
· PICO/PICOT Statement
· Definition or concepts of terms
· Significance to nursing
( Page 10 of 12 )
· Conceptual Model, Theory, or Framework
· Evaluation of evidence
· Identification of design
· Target group or aggregate
· Plan and implementation process
· Ethical considerations
· Characteristics of project
· Describe implementation of the project
Abstract in Arabic Language Appendices
· Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval Letter
You should consult with your committee chair about any possible variations before you begin writing your thesis or project proposal.
· that may present themselves within the organization.
· Procedure for data collection, detailed discussion on the procedures being used to conduct the project, include how the following will be accomplished:
· Data Analysis-Tests used to analyse results, Information on how student will analyse the data collected and use it in the evaluation of the outcomes for the project.
· Ethical Consideration, this will be an essential part of the proposal to determine if the project will need and meet Internal Review Board (IRB) approval for human subject research.
This section summarizes the data analyzed throughout the project. Present the findings in enough details to justify the conclusions made from the data. Report all results according to the study’s research questions stated problems, needs and perspectives, even those that are contrary to the
project’s expected results. Use tables and figures in the report to support the narrative. This section does not have to be lengthy, but it should be sufficient to help the reader understand the findings.
· Implications for Nursing
The interpretation of the results is presented in the discussion. This section examines, interprets, qualifies, and evaluates what was found. Draw inferences from the results and related literature if they are applicable.
Introduce chapter 5 discussion. Include the purpose of the study as well as the elements (discussion, conclusion, implications for nursing, and recommendations) that you will be including in the chapter.
The discussion section will address detailed findings of the study and implications the findings have for the population studied. It should include strengths and limitations of the study. The discussion should improve the reader’s awareness of the results as well as help the reader understand why the reader should come to the same conclusions as the study. Each question and/or hypothesis will be restated. Include support for the findings related to the research cited in the literature review.
The conclusion section will have a list of the conclusions from the findings. The conclusions are supported by the study.
The implication section will include implications of the study for nursing research, practice, and/or education.
This section should also include recommendations for future research that has been identified during the research study or recommendations that should logically follow the study.