Case Study Questions:
Critically analyze the case in 3-4 pages. Address the following:
· Identify the primary “ethical dilemma (or question)” in the case.
· Formulate possible courses of action.
· Discuss any role that information technology or context played in creating the special circumstances of the case.
· Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of those actions.
· Analyze different courses of action, are they based on a consequential or non-consequential approach? Are these courses of action ethical?
· Weigh the pros and cons of each action.
1. Use APA formatting throughout (12 pt font, Times New Roman, single-spaced) and do review your paper thoroughly for grammatical issues and typographical errors! Use cover page and references.
2. Cite your sources (do not use Wikipedia or Blog, etc.) and list them in a reference page per APA style.
3. At minimum 5 resources that are published no more than five years ago. Choose scholarly resources (i.e., peer-reviewed journal, sources from your industry/organization, and (sparingly) the textbook.
4. 3-4 body pages (single-spaced, not including cover page and references).