Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
· All students must use their own words.
· Assignment -2 should be submitted on Saturday 20/11/2021 (by the end of week 11) using the Black Board only.
· This assignment is an individual assignment.
· Citing of references is also necessary in APA style.
· Your answers MUST include at least 1 outside references (other than the slides and textbook)
· Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
1. Ability to illustrate techniques and assess skills of correct business research report writing; learn report writing style using an approved style and apply the basics of oral communication in a presentation of a project, including proper speech, organization, use of graphical aids, and effective non-verbal communications.
2. Ability to write effective business letters, memorandums, and case studies.
1. Visual aids are used by business writers for many purposes. Here we have a graph used to represent the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Per Capita for Saudi Arabia. Why do you think the author decided to use the bar graph among the other visual aids? Briefly analyze the bar graph below? (2 Marks) ( 300 words)
a. On-site smoking
b. Changes in working hours
d. Or early retirement.
Gross Domestic Product Second Quarter 2021. (2021). General Authority for Statistics. https://www.stats.gov.sa/