1. Brief summary of the case:
2. Identify the issues to be resolved:
3. Stakeholders involved in the issue:
4. One or two existing laws or court rulings that relate to the issues:
5. District policies that relate to the issues:
6. Possible solutions to the issues:
7. The solution you chose to resolve the issues:
8. Action steps (2-5) for implementing your solution, including a timeline for each step:
9. Potential moral and legal consequences of solution:
Support your case analysis with a 500-750 word rationale explaining the solution you chose and why. How are the values of democracy, equity, and diversity within the school safeguarded by your decisions? How does your solution demonstrate integrity and fairness, and ensure a school system of accountability for every student’s academic and social success?
Support your decision citing the case where appropriate and a total of 3-5 scholarly articles.
Outline an agenda for a meeting focused on community relations to build and sustain positive school relationships with families and caregivers. Include:
· A purpose statement for the community meeting.
· A minimum of two meeting goals and objectives.
· At least two suggested speakers from community organizations.
· A detailed timeframe for speakers and activities.
Compose a 250-500 word rationale for your decisions regarding the agenda’s goals and objectives, suggested speakers, and activities. Describe how this meeting will build and sustain positive school relationships with families and caregivers.