Problem Set One
1. What is the volume of 0.75 liters expressed in mm3?
2. A rectangular tank has measurements of 20 cm x 35 cm x 50 cm.
What are its measurements in inches?
3. What is the volume of water, expressed in cm3 that the tank above, can contain?
4. Convert this volume to:
a. cubic inches
b. cubic feet
c. cubic meters
5. A car is travelling at a speed of 65 miles per hour. Calculate its speed in:
a. kilometers per hour
b. meters per second
c. feet per second
6. Calculate the height in inches, of a woman who is 165 cm tall.