Psychosocial Factors Associated with Trauma Response In a 3- to 4-page paper (not counting reference and abstract pages), analyze at least five of the psychosocial factors (e.g., symptoms) associated with trauma response. Find one or more scenarios online that have examples of these psychosocial factors and use them as references in your paper.
Your paper should include:
· A listing and description of the five psychosocial factors associated with trauma.
· Examples of the five psychosocial factors within the reactions of the people involved in a traumatic event.
· Analysis of the psychosocial factors to determine if there are patterns or overlapping responses to a traumatic event.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
· Include a cover page and references page in 10 – 12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable)
· Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
· Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
· Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful
· Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
· Appropriate citation style should be followed
You should also make sure to:
· Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
· Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English
· Use examples to support your discussion
· Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cite within the body of your paper using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your assignment and save it in the following format: Course#_LastnameFirstname Unit # Assignment (example: HM540_SmithJohn Unit 1 Assignment). Submit your assignment to the appropriate Dropbox by the end of the Unit.