select a person whom you believe had significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries. Explore and address the following in your project:
· Summarize the person’s ideas.
· How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
· What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
· How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
· What sort of following or support did he/she have?
· How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas?
Instructions For the assignment this week, address the following:
· State the topic.
· For the stated issue, identify at least three (3) aspects of the issue that you think you will likely develop in your presentation. Briefly state why you have chosen each aspect.
You are not confined to three aspects only, but you must develop at least three. As you develop your presentation, you may find other aspects that you deem more relevant, and you may add or substitute those.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 1-2 paragraphs
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page (as needed)