The annotated bibliography will present 10 sources for your research project, listed with bibliographical details and short annotation paragraphs.
· Include the following sources in your annotated bibliography:
· At least 6 peer-reviewed sources published in the year 2000 or later
· At least 4 other reputable outside sources
· The research project will also cite a professional code of ethics and two course readings, but you do not need to include those in your annotated bibliography.
· Give the full bibliographic information for each source using APA style 7th edition as you would on an APA References page.
· Also, remember to put entries in alphabetical order by the author’s last name.
· Under each entry, include an annotation paragraph of 6 to 8 sentences using correct spelling, grammar, and writing style. Put an in-text citation in parentheses at the end of the first sentence of the paragraph.
· Use the paragraph to summarize the source’s main ideas and evaluate its usefulness and relevance to your research (for example, what themes or data from the source you will use for your paper).
· Some other things to discuss are the author’s expertise and background, the intended audience of the source, and how the source fits with your other sources.
· Type of sources (40%): 6 peer-reviewed published in the year 2000 or later and 4 other reputable outside sources
· Bibliography format (20%): Include full bibliographic information for each source, using correct APA style. List sources in alphabetical order.
· Annotation paragraphs (40%): Include 6 to 8 sentences for each of your 10 sources. Summarize and evaluate your sources as described above. Use correct spelling, grammar, writing style, and in-text citations.
In your annotation paragraphs, the best approach is to put things entirely in your own words based on the listed sources and your assessment of them. If you need to draw text word-for-word from your listed sources (or any other source), use quotation marks around the quoted passage and an in-text citation in parentheses to show that it is not your own words.
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Type of sources||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Bibliography format||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Annotation paragraphs||
|Total Points: 100|