This is a classic case that I have used for years. Your task is to redesign the office for the workforce of today. You have complete power to redesign the office and make any changes that you think will transform this office. You can fire employees or change their job responsibilities. You may use any technology that is currently available in your redesign. Be creative and visionary.
1. Specifically, describe the changes you would make to the
1. Workflow & office (seating) arrangement
2. Job duties (SRs, typists, supervisors, managers)
3. Hierarchy, (how many levels of management will you have)
2. Who would resist your changes?
3. What measures would you use to evaluate success of your redesign?