Topic: The discipline on psychology. predicting unit performance by assessing transformational and transactional leadership.
This analysis project requires you to tackle a problem within your field of study by first exploring it, its causes, and its impacts. Then, if you want, you can recommend one or more practical solutions to solve the problem.
After deciding on the problem you wish to tackle, begin building questions about it. Your goal for the analysis is to answer the questions through your sources. Finding multiple angles and perspectives is ideal so that you explore those possibilities in the final paper before settling on your recommendation. Be sure to identify what is at stake.
1. What is the problem being addressed (explain, describe, and “prove” that it exists)?
2. Who is affected by this problem?
3. Why does this problem exist (identify the root causes)?
4. Why does the problem persist (identify the major factors that contribute to the problem’s ongoing presence)?
5. What is at stake if the problem is not solved?
1. Who can take action?
2. What should they do, exactly?
3. Why would this help?
4. What are the positive and negative aspects of your solution(s)?
I have attached a copy of the bibliography for guidance.
Kenton, W. (2021) Strategic Management Retrieved fromhttps://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/strategic-management.asp
Barrozo, E.(2021) Strategic Management System For Competitive Business Performance: A Literature Review Retrievedfromhttps://www.researchgate.net/publication/349311415_Strategic_Management_System_