1. What is naturalistic observation? How does a researcher collect data when conducting naturalistic observation research?
2. Why are the data in naturalistic observation research primarily qualitative?
3. Distinguish between participant and nonparticipant observation; between concealed and non-concealed observation.
4. What is systematic observation? Why are the data from systematic observation primarily quantitative?
5. What is the coding system? What are some important considerations when developing a coding system?
6. What is a case study? When are studies used? What is psychobiography?
7. What is archival research? What are the major sources of archival data?
8. What is content analysis?