Write a two- to- three- page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that identifies a problem faced by your community. Discuss how a model of community change could be implemented to improve the problem.
The bulk of your paper should focus on the third component above (the model of community change). Your paper must include a minimum of two scholarly sources and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The following critical elements should be addressed:
IV. Improve: The goal of this section is to demonstrate that the solutions you propose should resolve the organizational conflict in the case study, leading to an improved future state.
· What corrective actions could you recommend be implemented to address the root causes of the conflict that you previously determined?
· What types of quantifiable metrics can you propose to measure progress in implementing the recommended corrective actions?
· What are three potential areas of resistance to your recommended corrective actions, and what ameliorative suggestions can you offer to reduce such resistance?
· How effective are the various leadership styles on employee engagement and employee empowerment in the case study?
· How has your experience with the team-building process from Tuckman’s theory of group formation dynamics informed your Improve recommendations? Further, what are your thoughts on the value of implementing Tuckman’s five areas of group formation dynamics in preventing some of the issues with the dysfunctional team in the case study?
· What are some effective leadership styles and team-building processes that organizational leadership could use to promote increased employee engagement and foster collaboration?
Be sure to reference your text, the DMAIC Supplementary Documents, and any other course resources to support your answers. You may also conduct some independent research for additional sources to include in your references.
Milestone Three should be 2 to 3 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA style. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page.